1. We conduct all bookings and responses to inquiries VIA EMAIL AND ONLINE. You may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our submission form (click the "Book Us" button at the top of our page to use our form) for a free quote/checking on availability. This makes it easiest for everyone to keep a record of communication for fast reference and review, so that we can ensure you have the best experience possible!
2. Please note - character and artist parties usually book several weeks in advance, especially for Saturdays. We are happy to check on availability for last minute requests - just ask!
3. As we are frequently out and about making magic happen and are a very small business, kindly give us up to 1 to 2 business days (24-48 business hours - we are also out of the office on weekends for our busy event schedule) to respond to emails or booking requests. We do respond as quickly as possible every time!
4. PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL INQUIRIES: We do require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and signed event contract in order to confirm a reservation.
After Booking Tips:
5. After confirming availability with us and booking your party through our email system, you'll receive a confirmation email with attached event contract, plus our secure emailed deposit invoice via PayPal. You are not required to be a PayPal member to use our secure invoicing system - you may also use a credit card of your choice to pay the deposit through Paypal. For your security, we do not accept any payments over the phone.
6. After receiving our email and separate deposit invoice, the deposit and your contract signature page are due back within 48 hours to confirm your reservation. As a courtesy, we are happy to provide the 48-hour timeslot hold to allow time for payment/contract return. Please do not take advantage of our timeslot policy if not moving forward with booking, as our performers are specifically cast for each event (and this also prevents other families and clients from booking our services).
7. Bookings within 1 week of an event do require an immediate deposit. All unpaid reservations will be canceled immediately following the due date/time.
8. DEPOSIT PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. This is due to limited performer availability and the preparation time we need to personalize each booking and your paperwork. If there is an emergency cancellation on your behalf, you may use your paid deposit as a credit toward re-booking your event up to 1 month after your originally scheduled date.
9. You may refer to your event contract and confirmation email sent after booking for further details regarding our cancellation policy and other information pertaining to your event.
10. The balance payment for the performer is due in cash only in a secure envelope at the end of your event. Our apologies, but we do not accept personal checks.
Various details impact final pricing for nearly all packages and appearances, so please contact us for an exact quote and to check on availability.
Important: we do receive hundreds of emails per week. If we have not responded to your request within 1-2 business days, kindly send us a FOLLOW-UP MESSAGE (on rare occasions, goblins may gobble up an email and we will not see it!).